Tuesday 11 November 2008

SharePoint makes me cry...

Hello all -

I'm David (davros), and I work as a SharePoint + InfoPath consultant @ ISC Software Solutions (MS Gold Partner - http://www.isc-software.com/).


Recently I have come across a few things in SharePoint that have damn well near reduced me to tears. So, after finding work arounds and drying my eyes - I thought I would try and share them here, perhaps to help others avoid some of the pain.


I have been mainly working in the following areas of late:

  • SharePoint branding + customisation

  • InfoPath - custom task pane / dynamic form creation / etc

  • InfoPath Forms Services

I have recently completed the two MCTS exams for configuring SharePoint.

Anyway - hopefully some of my thoughts will be of use to someone....

.davros.





No comments: